Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 January 2012

A film for you..

Hello everyone,

Just a mini blog to share my brush with Hollywood with you..!

I had a fun hour, and a lovely lunch (poached eggs!) with my film maker friend yesterday making a very short film about my latest project -  straight from Twitvid on iPhone to you - amazing!

I sometimes think photos dont do my mosaics justice - you dont see the texture, dimension and sheer vibrancy of them, so I thought a little film-ette might do the trick..

Making it was definitely out of my comfort zone, but whether I like it or not, it's me!  Look out for more..!




What do you think...?  I know I know, I wont give up the day job!

Cheers,

Felicity



3 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the video with that link info. If you need some help with links and embedding video into your blog email me. I'll be glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet! A great introduction to your work and thanks so much for sharing. Have a great 2012.

    Stitchminx aka Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Jane - I'm hoping that people can get a better idea of what my mosaics are like in real life, and maybe think that's just what I've been looking for!
      Cheers
      Felicity

      Delete