Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 February 2015

Mother's day mosaic offer!

Hello blog friends,

Just a quick blog this week, as I get ready for my second mosaic workshop on consecutive Saturdays.  They are great fun to run, but lots of work to get ready for them, and absolutely exhausting on the day making sure everyone is happy, and has a lovely flower mosaic to take home with them!  Click here for more information - maybe you would like to have a go! http://www.felicityballmosaics.com/workshops.php

Last week I had a group of friends who hadn't seen each other for ages, and this week, I have a complete mix - a mum and daughter, two keen beginner mosaicists and a dad, who doesn't know he is coming yet as it is a surprise present - never a dull moment!



Next week, I will write in my blog about the therapeutic aspect of making mosaics - but this week it's a little plug for my flower gem mosaic Mother's Day offer - forgive me!

My flower gem mosaic makes such a lovely gift for Mother's Day, which is March 15th here in the UK.  It costs less than a large bouquet of flowers, last forever and is something a bit different.

It is 15cm x 20cm and hangs like a picture - £20 incl UKP&P and a mosaic flower greetings card - or £28 incl RoWP&P and a mosaic flower greetings card.  Please email me with your email address for PayPal - felicityball@justmosaics.co.uk - and which of the ones below you would like. I might have time to make a special colour combo for you, but you'll have to be quick!


Thanks as always for taking the time to read my blog posts, and I appreciate SO much any sharing you might feel moved to do!

Until next week,
Felicity x

No comments:

Post a Comment