Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 October 2014

Just Mosaics is now Felicity Ball mosaics!

Hello everyone,

Just to let you all know that I have changed the name of my original mosaic art business!

I have been thinking about it for a while, and I send off my latest big commission, I thought it was either now or never.  I asked far too many people for their opinion, until my brain felt scrambled!  Then one morning I woke up and thought - 'Hey!  This is MY business and If I want to change its name to make it more personal to me, I will!' - so after a lot of sorting out, I have - welcome to Felicity Ball mosaics!

I love my new branding too - it's really given me a boost! Dare I ask, what you think ..?


Also blogger friends, if you like reading my blog, please would you share it with people you think might enjoy reading it too?  THANK YOU.

I have lots of exciting plans for my blog in the future, so I am hoping that it is a place you will look forward to visiting.  I have just updated my website too if you fancy a look - www.felicityballmosaics.com

Many thanks,

Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment