Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 June 2013

Mosaics for the Sacred Heart Church - Part 5 - the conclusion...

Hello everyone,

Nearly my last blog on my font and side panel commission.

They are now in situ in the Sacred Heart church in Westbury -on-Trym.  The fitting of the font proved to be a challenge, but all went well in the end!


This looking at the font alcove from the side, showing one of the two side panels.

A photo of the font alcove from the front.

The font

The newly refurbished church with the font alcove on the left, as we look at it here.

I have really enjoyed this commission, and am delighted with the way it has turned out.  I am going to get my photographer to take some better photos of it all and create a new page on my website, so hopefully there may be some more commissions for churches coming my way - I will keep you posted!

Thanks you for following me on this journey, and I would love to hear what you think of the end result!

Fx

3 comments:

  1. It has fantastic elegance. I like the colour combination and spiritual design. I like mosaic tiles design and sure that Tiles Manufacturer in India will get something new for my residence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for your comments - maybe you would like some of my mosaics in your residence - I ship to India! Felicity

      Delete
  2. It's fantastic Design loved it.Best Tiles Manufacturer in India will get amazing idea from this

    ReplyDelete