Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 January 2013

Valentine mosaic offers!

Hello everyone!

Please excuse a bit of advertising in this blog!

I am launching my fab mosaic Valentine offers today!  It may seem a bit early but amazing original mosaics take a while to make and I don't want to disappoint!
I need your support on  Google+ and to share on my Facebook page facebook.com/justmosaics.co.uk - hope it's alright to ask ...
Funny old time of the year, Valentine's Day, so if it's not your thing, I would love to make you one of my special offers just because...!
Prices include p&p to UK ( will, of course, send overseas for a little more..!)
Payment via PayPal - please email your order asap - felicityball@justmosaics.co.uk

So, here they are!

Colour hearts wall hanging - 20cm x 15cm  - £22

Pink striped heart wall hanging - 14cm x 14cm - £18

Three hearts wall hanging - 14cm x 14cm - £18

If you are not into hearts, tell them they are a star! - 25cm x 10cm - £20

Rainbow heart wall hanging - 14cm x 14cm - £18

Tattoo heart wall hanging - 14cm x 14cm - £18


Heart tree wall hanging - 20cm x 15cm - £25
If you like my work, you might have to give your partner a hint  ... or just treat yourself!

Cheers!

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment