Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The sparkling new Just Mosaics Facebook page!

Hello everyone!

Having just got my head around Twitter for my mosaic art business, I read now that Facebook has got over one billion users!  WOW!  That's a lot of potential people who might like my work, isn't it?!


I love the Facebook format of easy, daily updating, what's happening, new things I have made, offers, Christmas pieces at the moment and so on.  It's like a daily newspaper for Just Mosaics!  It is particularly good for my business as I am always creating new designs, and colour combos, as the commissions come in!

Don't get me wrong - I still love my website, created by Judith Ogden (www.judithogden.co.uk) - it says all I want to about me and what I do,and is regularly updated -  but the Facebook page is like having a chatty younger brother, full of new information about my business hot off the press - fab! The link is - www.facebook.com/justmosaics.co.- please take a look, like and share!

People have left lovely messages and also given my mosaics the all important thumbs up (like!), which shares my work with all their Facebook friends - amazing!  What a great way to get my work out there, and create the buzz about it that I feel!

I suppose that, like a lot of artists, selling my work is not one of my strengths - it all feels too personal, if that makes sense.. What I really love to do is be in my studio creating a stunning original mosaic for someone to enjoy for years to come!



So, with all this social media around - which is not as scarey as I first thought! - and with the help of Judith and John - I am able to show so many more people what I do, and if they like, they can order - simples!

It would be great if my Facebook page could be liked and shared within an inch of its life! - and that's where I need your help.

The link to the Just Mosaics Facebook page is -  www.facebook.com/justmosaics.co.uk 

Let me know what you think and I look forward to seeing you there!

Many thanks,

Felicity


2 comments:

  1. Lovely new mosaic blog. I gave you a like for your new facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Teresa - lovely to have your support for my new venture!

    ReplyDelete