Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 November 2014

Check out my original mosaics this Christmas!

Hello Google friends,

Well, it's coming up to that time of year again, and I know you will be bombarded with catalogues, and social media stuff and shop sales, all trying to persuade you that theirs are the Christmas gifts you have been looking for!


I'm not sure why I think I am any different - I am just a mosaic artist working from my studio at home, creating mosaics unlike any others!  You'll be glad to know that I am not very good at the hard cell, it's just that my mosaics really are lovely and vibrant in real life, and DO make unique presents - there done!



If you would like to order one of my mosaics to arrive in time for Christmas, please can you order very soon from my lovely website, as they take me a while to make for you - www.felicityballmosaics.com  All my prices include UK P&P, and I try to keep them as reasonable as possible, as I love to be busy!  So, why not pop over there now, and see what catches your eye?



Here are some small collections of some of the mosaics I make - I cut each tile individually and each design is original - perfect for any occasion or to enhance any space, inside or out!



Which is your favourite?  I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks and see you over on my website - www.felicityballmosaics.com

Felicity x





No comments:

Post a Comment