Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 August 2013

Mosaic Kandinsky commission - update

Hello everyone,

I've been working hard on my Kandinsky commission and am loving using so many lovely colours!

I view each square as a little abstract mosaic work of art in itself.  Choosing the colour combinations and individual pattern is tricky - it just has to look right!  I change my mind frequently, but am happy with how it is looking now
1. Divide the board into squares - 24 in all! Start drawing the designs.

2. Choose the colours from the colour palette for the first square - ready to go - eek!

3.  Great to have started - love mixing the colours!

4. Small squares of abstract art - scrumptious nuggets of colour to uplift the soul!
So, all going well and I am really enjoying making it!

I will keep you posted, and blog about it again soon.

Do take a look at my website with the festive season coming up - I ship my mosaics all over the world but do give me enough time! Receive something you want this year!

Thanks,

Felicity
www.justmosaics.co.uk

2 comments: